The tradition of hospitality that is alive and well at the Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa (known at one time as the Todeschini Spa Facility) dates way back to 1772.
Today, the Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa appears both classical and modern, as if to demonstrate – in architectural terms, as in others – the wonderful combination of tradition and innovation that exists in the world of thermal spas.
The Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa complex comprises the Savoia building, constructed in the 1980s, and the Todeschini building, which is the second-oldest hotel in Abano Terme and was built in the late eighteenth century.
“Green” is always better
We heat our facilities using geothermal heating – the thermal waters provide heat (water and heating) by means of heat exchangers.FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR GREEN COMMITMENT
Any questions about our Hotel?
Here you can find the answers to the questions most frequently asked by our guests.FIND OUT MORE
Where wellness feels right at home
A virtual visit to our world of water and wellbeing
Thermal centre, swimming pools and spa
1. Outdoor swimming pool with cool thermal water at 27-29°C.
2. Outdoor swimming pool with warm thermal water at 34-36°C, 22 hydromassage spaces and upper-body fountains postazioni.
3. Outdoor swimming pool with warm thermal water at 34-36°C.
5. Thermal Centre comfort zone.
6. Changing cubicles for mud therapy and thermal baths.
7. Changing room for coloured mud (ThermalColours®).
8. Fully equipped gym.
10. Southern parkland.
1. Pod for holistic treatments with chromotherapy.
2. Comfort zone.
3. Pod for shiatsu with green chromotherapy.
4. Pod for rehabilitative therapies.
5. 6. 7. 8. 9. Pod for traditional and oriental massages.
10. Pod for shiatsu with red chromotherapy.
11. Medical room.
12. Spa Reception.
13. Medical room for alternative medicine.
14. Pod for beauty treatments for hands and feet.
15. Pod for thermal bioenergy hydromassage.
16. Pod for couples’ treatments.
17. Po for polysensory treatments with alternating jets of hot and cold water.
18. Pod for body treatments with normal shower.
19. Pod for anti-stress treatments for face and body.
20. 21. Pods for holistic treatments.
22. Pod for beauty massages for the body.
23. 24. 27. Pods for beauty treatments for the face, hands and feet.
25. Inhalation therapy area.
26. Hairdressing salon.
- Free parking
- Free public parking nearby
- Paid, covered private parking on site
- Charging station for electric vehicles
- Private indoor thermal pool
- Private outdoor thermal pools
- Hot tub
- Pool towels and bathrobes available
- Sunbeds, lounge chairs and umbrellas
- Fitness center with gym
- Locker rooms
- Fitness classes / water aerobics
- Personal trainers
Food & Drink
- Cafeteria, snack bar and bar lounge
- Buffet and in-room breakfast available
- Menu suitable for intolerances
- Meals for children
- Outdoor dining area
- Vending machine
- Bicycles available
- Golf course nearby
- Bicycle and walking tours
- Tennis court outside the facility
- Turkish bath
- Body wrap treatments
- Facial treatments
- Couple’s massage
- Foot massage and foot bath
- Hand, head and neck and full body massages
- Manicure and pedicure
- Waxing service
Hotel and Reception
- Free Wi-Fi in common areas and conference center
- First aid kit
- Languages spoken by staff: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
- Luggage storage
- Communal lounge/TV lounge
- 24-hour check-in and reception
- Laundry service, ironing, shoe polishing
- Accessible parking spaces
- Barrier-free entrance
- Rooms with step-free access
- Accessible tables
- Swimming pool with disabled access
- Wheelchair accessible pathway through common areas
- Accessible toilet and shower
In your room
- Maid service
- Room service
- Wake-up service
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Private balcony
- Wardrobe/cabin and coat rack
- Bottled water
- Flat screen TV
- Bathtub or shower
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- View of pool or historic site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms