The Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa features two large conference rooms. It is the ideal venue at which to stage private and business events in Abano Terme.
We make available to our guests versatile spaces, personnel and equipment – a combination that has what it takes to meet any set of requirements.
We offer customised services for welcome drinks, coffee breaks, working lunches and dinners but also for gala evenings and private events.
All of the rooms will be fully kitted out to meet your specific needs, and our highly professional, multilingual staff will be on hand to ensure impeccable organisation.
The conference rooms are equipped with a constant air recirculation system, ensuring maximum protection against the transmission of Covid 19.
Two meeting rooms
Savoia meeting room
Capacity of 90-100 guests.
Multi-function room / Todeschini Restaurant
Capacity of 60-80 guests.
Want to book a room?
For info and bookings, please call 0039 049 823 11 11 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Layout and position of the conference rooms
EI – Internal entrance
EE – External entrance (colonnaded)
1A – Savoia meeting room – 140 m² (16 x 7.5/9.5 m)
1B – Savoia room extension – 50 m² (10 x 5 m)
2 – Multi-function room / Todeschini Restaurant – 190 m² (13 x 15.5 m)
3 – Lobby – 60 m² (8 x 7.5 m)
4 – Administation office
5 – Ancient spa “Montirone Spring”
Conference Area Manager: Simone Bettin
Meeting room facilities
- Air conditioning
- Notebook PC: Windows 10 – Intel® Core™ i5 7200U – 8GB RAM
- Ceiling mounted video projector EPSON Full HD/Wi-Fi/HDMI, 3,200 lumens (Savoia room)
- 100-inch(239 x 135 cm)16:9 Screen
- SVGA portable video projector
- Presenter (laser pointer and presentations with slides)
- Fixed microphone
- Portable microphone
- Large private car park (indoor and outdoor)
- Wi-Fi connection throughout the complex (covering the hotel and the conference centre)
- Laundry/ironing service (9 am – 3 pm)
- Organisation of transfers to and from the train stations of Padua and Terme Euganee
- Organisation of transfers to and from the airports of Venice, Verona, Treviso and Bologna
- Guided tours to: Padua, Venice, Vicenza, Verona and the Euganean Hills (Colli Euganei)
Meeting room and restaurant
The Hotel Savoia Thermæ & Spa makes available to its guests a plethora of options for lunch and dinner, with delicious dishes prepared by our very own chef.
The “Todeschini” restaurant, which is ideale per meetings and private events, offers customised menus based on your requests and on the nature of the event.
The options range from welcome drinks and coffee breaks all the way to the most sumptuous lunches, dinners and private parties complete with musical entertainment.
In our “Il Savoiardo” restaurant, which is the hotel’s main restaurant, you will find an ever-changing à la carte menu, inspired by the Italian tradition and by international flavours.DISCOVER OUR CUISINE